Our vendors are Wisconsin-based independent farmers or producers of quality products. Some of our vendors include:
- Weston’s Antique Apple Orchards, New Berlin, WI: Family owned since 1935, Weston’s Orchards offer antique varietals of apples, cherries, pears, plums, and raspberries.
- Nieman Orchards, Cedarburg, WI: Family owned for over 160 years, Nieman Orchards offers apples, pears, fresh pressed cider, sweet corn and more.
- Bower’s Produce, East Troy, WI: Bower’s Produce offers a full assortment of seasonal produce including sweet corn, squashes, peppers, tomatoes, and more.
- Ebert’s Greenhouse, Ixonia, WI: Mark and Ron Ebert continue their family’s tradition of offering a variety of annuals, perennials, herbs and hanging baskets that challenge the imagination and delight the senses.
- Apple Holler, Sturtevant, WI: This popular 70 acre working farm brings their signature baked goods and fresh apples to the West Allis Farmers Market. Enjoy fresh apple pies and fritters, and apple cider donuts each week.
- Polzin Farms, Grafton, WI: Polzin is a pick-your-own strawberry farm that brings fresh berries and other fresh produce, as well as made-from-scratch gourmet popcorn, to the Market.
- Fer-Li Farm, Pickett, WI: Fer-Li Farms believes in raising healthy animals that produce great tasting, flavorful, and tender meat. Fer-Li’s black angus beef cattle roam freely in pastures that are not sprayed with herbicides or pesticides. No growth hormones or antibodies are used on them. The beef is processed in two licensed facilities both of which are small, family owned businesses that ensure the best quality cuts of beef. Fer-Li offers beef (steaks, roasts, ground, burgers, heart, liver, tongue, soup bones, short ribs etc.) as well as pork (pork steaks, chops, ground, roasts, rendered lard, bacon, sliced ham etc.), whole and half chickens, (along with livers, necks and hearts), plus brats and flavored brats (bacon cheddar, jalapeno cheddar, mushroom Swiss, Cajun, and Italian brats).
Many more vendors join us each day at the Market. Visit us today!